Forderband conveyors are truly unique. No other conveyor currently available offers the following advantages in one package:
- Space-Saver Design
Only interior motors and reducers are used along with the lowest profile (30mm) so it fits tight spaces.
The world’s only conveyor offering a 2 minute belt and drive change without tools; guaranteeing the highest production uptime.
- Multi-oriented mountable
Multiple easy and quick mounting possibilities: horizontal, vertical, incline, decline, angular, even yoke mountable.
Virtually any modification and alternation is possible.
- Fully customizable
- Side-by-Side line transfer
- Ideal for accumulation systems
- Highest Quality
Only the best material is used. The assembly is done with highest precision possible; every conveyor is thoroughly tested prior to being delivered.
- Ideally suited for high production performance
They can run 24/7 continuous or in stop-and-go motion.
- Powerful Low Voltage Motors (up to 48V DC)
Are safe concerning electricity, are energy saving, and do not require UL listing.
- Our conveyor is compact, yet provides high-strength structural frames
- Corrosion resistant
Ideally suit for medical, pharmaceutical, food, electrical and automotive applications.
- Wash-down capable
- Maintenance free
Our high-quality motors and materials used allow us to offer a truly maintenance-free conveyor.
- 2 years warranty
- Plug ‘n’ Play
The conveyor is delivered fully assembled with belts properly tensioned. It can be mounted and operational in as fast as 30 minutes.
- Versatile in Belts or Plastic Chain (Matt Top) Applications
Many different belt materials are available.
We also offer accessories, such as variable speed controllers, controllers, guide rails, and leg sets with adjustable heights.
- available widths: 40mm / 60mm / 80mm / 100mm / 120mm / 160mm
6” / 8” / 9” / 10” / 12” / 14” / 16” / 18” / 20” / 22” / 24”
- available lengths: any length between 12” - 240”
- available heights: 30mm / 40mm / 50mm
- trademark: Quick-Change Cartridge
- motor voltage: 24V / 30V / 48V
- motor placement: interior, parallel to the length of the conveyor
- motor life: more than 20,000 hours (under favorable conditions)
- rated power: 20W / 90W / 150W
- available speed: 1FPM to 300FPM
- variable speed: available
- load capacity: up to 150lbs
- frame construction: aluminum extrusion